Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally



It has been almost two years since this project is finished and presented. I miss working with Jared and Jim, they are such talent friends and I wish their best. Today, Im on my second film in Pixar and it is call "Brave". My first film was Toy Story 3 which will show around the world this year. I never thought this short project (PACO) would lead me to where I am now and of course Im really appreciated for both Jared and Jim's supports. Like I said, it has been almost two years, and I will start updating my website/blog shortly to share what I have experienced in another chapter of my life. Hopefully, it will help me to remember how much I grow and what I can help myself and others. keep looking forward and come up with good projects.

Jared Price also design this web site for PACO (www.pacoshort.com)

25 comments:

Sarcastic Dad said...

SO very good. I adore Pixar, I kill to work for them...as a writer or such since my artistic talents are very limited. Beautiful Stuff though. Im going to subscribe. Come visit me http://sarcasticdad.blogspot.com/

Laura :} said...

Wow, this is great! :D

enterrement de vie de jeune fille Paris said...

Excellent travail. Félicitations tu as beaucoup de talent.

Julia

Amal Kh said...

WOW congratz ;)
and nice work u r are good
wish u the best

Re said...

Wonderful work! I love animations!!! Congratulations of a brazilian woman! Re

Anonymous said...

good job :)

Jana said...

Such a sweet animation! Love!

Ania said...

This is nice blog and post

amr mettwally abd elhafeez said...

that picture is really impressed
i like it
i hope you add multi languge tool to your blog
i suggest you see an example at my blog and do not miss my blogging techniques articles

Unknown said...

sweet! I love animations. Yours is really good, obviously, pixar wants them :) Keep up the good work. I am definitily favoring this blog.

jelly beans said...

wow. you're really talented!
http://kammyjey.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice Dude
=========
Seo Process

fezzi. said...

Nice post, and very nice blog.
Would you like to follow mine?
http://sayingstyle.tk/

Ty!

amr abd elhafeez said...

funny stuff
wanna high traffic read my post\

Unknown said...

Super piece of work. I adore it.

Brooke


http://www.momentsofelegance.com

cleyson said...

wow massa vio

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul acesta.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place tare mult.Cu siguranta am sa mai revin. O zi buna!

Adi said...

M u i e la iehovisti, mormoni si atei!

Adi said...

Muie la iehovisti, mormoni si atei!

sam said...

it's really helpful video..thanks for sharing i just want to make creative animation how can i start...web design company noida delhi india
mlm software

maybe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...

Amazing, I'm a huge pixar fan, but who isn't? Toy Story 3 was spectacular. Being a concept artist for pixar would be a dream. Keep up the great work!

STAIRWAY said...

Care and diligence bring luck. Happy Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

One of the best posts I have ever before examined within this topic. Many thanks!

Marquez said...

it's really helpful video..thanks for sharing i just want to make creative animation how can i start... web design company noida delhi india mlm software